- London Underground map: https://tfl.gov.uk/maps/track/tube
- Stratford Tube Station (20 min walk) via the Vitality Mile
- Leyton Underground Station (15-20 min walk)
- London Overground map: https://tfl.gov.uk/maps/track/overground
- Stratford International Station (15-20 min walk) via the Vitality Mile
- Hackney Wick Overground Station (15-20 min walk) via the Vitality Mile
- London Bus map: https://tfl.gov.uk/maps/bus
- Bus routes connecting the Arena with Stratford and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park: 308, W15, N26.
- Bus routes running through the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park: 97, 339, 388, N205
Here East – near Fan Central
- There is a dedicated free shuttle service which leaves from two conveniently located pick up points from Stratford City stationand Stratford International – both journeys take approximately 5 minutes.
- The service is available to anyone travelling to and from Here East, running every five minutes from 07.00 to 22.30 Monday to Friday.
Uber- from the app can be picked up from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park/Stratford Westfield and dropped anywhere
There are taxi ranks at Stratford and Westfield. If you require to book a taxi please call Goldline Taxis 020 8555 8888.
Santander cycles- starts at £2 for 24 hours (price may vary depending on journey length)
- There are docking stations all around the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – nearest is the Lee Valley VeloPark and Here East. There is no docking station at the Arena.
ofo Bikes – start from 70p to a maximum daily cap of £5.
- You can collect and leave ofo bikes anywhere that traditional bike parking is allowed. For spectators we ask that these are left at the velo bike park.
Accredited personnel may bring cycles or ofo bikes into the Arena through the Accredited Vehicle Entrance off Eastway. There are bike racks for storage.
For more information about the Accredited Transport Service click here.